The main benefit of having your orthodontic treatment completed by a licensed Winnipeg orthodontist is that they are experts in this field of dentistry, guaranteeing that your treatment will be completed correctly the first time.
So, if you’re searching for one, we’ve you covered!
Look at these top picks for the 5 best Orthodontists near you who provide quality orthodontic care to patients in Winnipeg, MB.
These Orthodontic care specialists have been handpicked exclusively based on Business History, Public Reviews, Location, Range of Services, Cost, Special Offers, Customer Engagement, and Awards & Recognition among other rating factors.
How do I choose an orthodontist in Winnipeg?
Choosing an orthodontist is a significant decision, whether you want to employ their services for your own orthodontic needs or are looking into options for your family.
When selecting a new orthodontist, keep these five points in mind:
- Experience and Education: Not all orthodontists have the best training or the most years of experience. The fact that an orthodontist has medical training does not automatically make them the best choice for every patient. So before selecting an orthodontist in Winnipeg, find out about the provider’s training and expertise.
- Ease of Service: You need a dental clinic that’s close to your home and handy to attend because orthodontic treatments can frequently be more time-consuming than standard dental procedures. A lot of orthodontists provide evening and weekend hours to make it easier for patients to get there if they work or attend school all week. Be aware of these hours.
- Consultation: To decide whether the treatment is worthwhile of your time and money, try to find offices that offer low-cost or free consultations.
- Range of Treatments: The majority of orthodontists offer a variety of different treatment choices that will meet the demands of all of their patients because orthodontic technology has advanced so much. It’s important to ask about specific treatment options, such as clear ceramic braces, metal braces, or Invisalign braces, before enrolling as a patient.
- Cost of Treatment: The pricing and expense of treatment are two of the most crucial factors to take into account when selecting an orthodontist. You should be informed of the expenses up front so that you can determine whether orthodontic treatment is appropriate for you or your child.
Winnipeg’s 5 Best Orthodontists
Searching for an Orthodontist near me?
|S. No.||Winnipeg Orthodontists||Ratings|
|1||Winnipeg Orthodontic Group||4.3/5|
|3||Tim Dumore, DMD & Team||4.9/5|
|5||South Manitoba Orthodontics||4.9/5|
1. Winnipeg Orthodontic Group
|BEST KNOWN FOR||Traditional Braces, Clear/Esthetic Braces, Invisalign® Clear Aligner Treatment, iTero® Element™ digital impressions|
|ORTHODONTIST||Dr. Keith Levin|
|PHONE NUMBER||+1 204-989-5650|
|LOCATION||1120 Grant Ave #239, Winnipeg, MB R3M 2A6, Canada|
Dr. Keith Levin, Dr. Susan Tsang, Dr. Lindsay Robertson, and the staff of the Winnipeg Orthodontic Group are a friendly and motivated team of professionals who will understand your orthodontic needs and deliver personalized treatment.
Every customer will need unique treatment suggestions. Giving your child the best opportunity for a beautiful, useful, and healthy smile is what you are selecting when you decide to schedule an early orthodontic evaluation with Winnipeg Orthodontic Group.
You can fill out and submit the request form below to make an appointment. To confirm your appointment, their scheduling coordinator will get in touch with you.
- Offer traditional braces, clear/esthetic braces, Invisalign® clear aligner treatment, and iTero® Element™ digital impressions
- Conveniently located on the 2nd floor of Grant Park Shopping Centre
- Ample FREE parking and transit options
Dr. Robertson is an amazing orthodontist and her staff are so awesome. Everyone is friendly, informative and courteous; and we always feel welcome as soon as we walk in the door. The service is great and we never have to wait long. When we had a more urgent issue, we were able to be seen right away and the issue was resolved. I appreciate that they make my son feel comfortable, so I don’t have to stay in the room. It’s great for longer visits, because I can grab a drink from Tim’s or peruse the mall. Dr. Robertson is doing a wonderful job of straightening my sons very not straight teeth. I would highly recommend Dr. Robertson for anyone needing orthodontic treatment!– Sarah
Dr. Tsang and her staff are extremely welcoming, friendly, and knowledgeable. I am happy to be referred to her office for my second orthodontic procedure.– Jordan
2. Village Orthodontics
|BEST KNOWN FOR||Braces, Emergencies, Sleep Apnea, TMD Treatment|
|ORTHODONTIST||Dr. Bruce McFarlane|
|PHONE NUMBER||+1 204-947-1825|
|LOCATION||1190 Taylor Ave #2, Winnipeg, MB R3M 3Z4, Canada|
Village Orthodontics is next on our list of best orthodontists in Winnipeg. These River Heights orthodontics experts will make sure that you always find compassionate and understanding care for you and your family, whether you’re thinking about treatment for yourself or your child.
Dr. Bruce McFarlane has a strong commitment to the Winnipeg neighbourhood. He has been doing this by making every patient who comes through their door smile. They serve each patient with care and individual attention in addition to their enjoyable environment.
- Winnipeg’s top-rated orthodontist for more than 20 Years
- Patient-first treatment approach and a technology-based treatment plan
- Member of Hellodent, a nationwide network of dental practices
I’ve been going through an Invisalign treatment here since last year and I highly recommend! I am seeing amazing results. They have been very helpful and adaptable with appointments throughout the past year.– Hannah
My mother went to this Ortho back in 1993 when Dr. McFarlane was at the medical arts building! I’m now a new comer and just got braces, the staff are so friendly and my orthodontist Dr.Wieler is very knowledgeable. Him and the team and have explained everything perfectly. Can’t wait to go back for my next appointment!! 😉– Chloe
3. Tim Dumore, DMD & Team
|BEST KNOWN FOR||Braces For Kids, Braces For Adults, Clear Aligners|
|ORTHODONTIST||Dr. Tim Dumore|
|PHONE NUMBER||+1 204-832-3910|
|LOCATION||2541 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3J 0P1, Canada|
Dr. Tim Dumore is yet another Winnipeg orthodontist renowned for quality and caring orthodontic treatment to patients of all ages. He has held leadership positions in the Manitoba Orthodontic Society, the Midwestern Society of Orthodontists, the Canadian Association of Orthodontists, and the Manitoba Dental Association Annual Convention Committee.
Modern technology is used in their office to effectively serve you. The patients never have to deal with messy impressions thanks to their computerised iTero scanner, thorough diagnostic records, and a 3D CBCT scanner.
From their office in Winnipeg, Manitoba, they provide orthodontic solutions for people in Stonewall, Headingley, and the neighbourhood.
All you need to do is call their orthodontic office at 204-832-3910 right away to talk about your objectives and find out how they can help you achieve them.
- Winnipeg’s trusted orthodontist providing Clear Aligners and braces for kids and adults
- A member of the board of the Mondetta Charity Foundation
- Offers a complimentary coffee, hot chocolate and cappuccino machine, as well as current magazines, a gaming center and free Wi-Fi
It has been a great experience getting braces and aligners with Dr. Dumore’s team. Everyone here has been friendly and knowledgeable, and their work is thorough and diligent. The results have been exactly what I hoped for.– Jacob
Both of my children went to Dr. Dumore for their braces. They are now both braces free with perfect teeth and beautiful smiles. Dr. Dumore and his team are amazing. I would not hesitate to recommend them.– Lisa
4. Rykiss Orthodontics
|BEST KNOWN FOR||Braces, Invisalign|
|ORTHODONTIST||Dr. Jared Rykiss|
|PHONE NUMBER||+1 204-925-4746|
|LOCATION||2200 McPhillips St #40, Winnipeg, MB R2V 3P4, Canada|
Your self-esteem is negatively impacted if you don’t feel good about the way you look. A stunning smile improves one’s appearance and self-assurance. Without treatment, issues can become more severe and expensive down the road.
No staff could possibly compare to Dr. Jared Rykiss and his amazing group in terms of kindness, compassion, zeal, and technical prowess. Each member of Rykiss Orthodontics has undergone thorough training in order to assist and look after your orthodontic needs in Winnipeg.
In fact, every member of their staff takes part in frequent, ongoing continuing education, which keeps them all up to date on the latest advancements and best practices in orthodontics.
- Offer the latest technology in Metal, Ceramic and Lingual Braces
- Flexible interest-free monthly payments
- Provide FREE Virtual Consultation
As a patient, time and again Rykiss Orthodontics delivers on superb patient care. The staff all around are friendly, knowledgeable and will work with you to meet your needs. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding billing, your orthodontic treatment plan or inquire about other services offered, the office of Dr. Rykiss will assist however possible.
I highly recommend this clinic.– Patricia
Everyone at the office is always super friendly! Dr.Mark and Dr.Jared are excellent at what they do! They have done miracles for restoring my kids teeth so they can smile with confidence. I am so VERY grateful to have two of the best and most talented Orthodontic doctors on the planet looking after my kids teeth!– Deborah
5. South Manitoba Orthodontics
|BEST KNOWN FOR||Braces, Clear Aligners|
|ORTHODONTIST||DR. INÊS GUEDES|
|PHONE NUMBER||+1 204-410-5005|
|LOCATION||10 Island Shore Blvd #3, Winnipeg, MB R3X 1N8, Canada|
Last but not least, Be sure to check in at South Manitoba Orthodontics if you’re searching for a seasoned orthodontist in Winnipeg. At South Manitoba Orthodontics, they are extremely dedicated to giving their patients stunning smiles while always keeping their teeth and jaws’ health in mind.
Dr. Guedes is a Certified Specialist in Orthodontics, currently serving as a board member of the Canadian Association of Orthodontists. Besides this, she is a fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada. Dr. Guedes is also proud to be in the top 1% Invisalign clear aligners doctors in North America.
Above all, their treatment programmes are created to offer each patient a unique experience and smile!
- Fully digital practice, with digital dental impressions, digital x-rays and 3D cone-beam CT technology in-house
- Provide complimentary consultation online
- NO dentist referral necessary
Dr. Guedes is a phenomenal orthodontist! You will have a fantastic experience and result if you choose her for your smile. Her clinical skills and super friendly team are second to none! Highly recommended!! 👌– Danae
Friendly staff! Usually not a long wait, quick appointments. We are happy to receive their service to help our son’s teeth. Thank you!– Sheldon
Frequently Asked Questions
Well, we’d like to put it this way. Orthodontic treatment is not expensive outright. In fact, it might be a reasonable investment when compared to the genuine expense of living with dental problems. Besides this, there are several financing options today that make orthodontic treatment even more accessible.
You do, and it’s more crucial than ever! When you have braces on, maintaining clean teeth can be difficult and could lead to decay. Through routine cleanings and examinations, your dentist can help you avoid these issues.
if the jaw makes noises or shifts during movement, or if teeth don’t line up properly when the mouth shuts; this is a clear sign that orthodontist expertise is needed.
Despite the fact that every case is unique, patients often wear braces or Invisalign for one to three years. The length of your therapy will depend on how serious your issue is and how well you adhere to the Winnipeg orthodontist’s recommendations. All of this will be addressed with you at your initial consultation.
About Winnipeg Orthodontist
These 5 Best Winnipeg Orthodontists will give you braces, retainers, or other corrective items that apply light pressure to reposition your teeth and jaws.
That being said, successful orthodontic treatment primarily depends on YOU. You must attend your visits on time, carefully follow the instructions for wearing orthodontic appliances (braces, Invisalign, elastic wear, etc.), and practise proper dental hygiene in order to get the results you want.