1. How do you rate businesses?
We are very particular about listing businesses on our site. Our rigorous rating framework factors everything into account including business reputation, product or service ratings, years of existence, online presence, public reviews, complaints, level of satisfaction, cost, and most importantly the trust that has been built up over the years.
2. Why local businesses are your priority?
We believe that local businesses are the core of a community. They are the ones who work day and night so that communities can thrive. Through Bestinratings.com, we are giving them a Canada-wide platform to showcase their prowess in the industry.
3. Do you accept sponsored listings?
Yes, we do! The sponsored listings are distinctively marked as ‘Featured’.
4. Are the numbers mentioned in the post mean business rankings?
In order to remain fair and impartial, we only mention the best businesses in a category and don’t rank them against each other. The numbers mentioned in the post should not be perceived as rankings.
5. How do I submit my business?
If you’re a business owner and looking to submit your enterprise, visit this page to know more about listing your business.
6. Is there a limit to the number of businesses listed for a particular category?
No! Our listings are completely based on the number of businesses that fit into our rating parameters.
7. How long my business will be listed on your website?
Once listed, your business will be on our website for a minimum of a year unless it is affected by bigger changes like business closures etc. At the same time, we are open to expanding our list. We’d be more than happy to review any business if we think it’s the best in ratings.
8. How do I provide important updates regarding my business?
To provide important updates regarding your business, visit this page.