The Prince Albert dentists have been handpicked exclusively based on rating factors including but not limited to – Clinic History, Public Reviews, Location, Range of Dental Services, Cost of Dental Services, Special Offers, Client Engagement, and Awards & Recognition.
Prince Albert’s 5 Best Dentists
Searching for the Best Dentist near me?
Here are the five top-rated dental clinics that you could find in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, CA:
|1||Prince Albert Smiles Dental Centre||4.8/5|
|2||Icon Dental Centre||4.6/5|
|3||Lake Country Dental Centre||4.9/5|
|5||2nd Avenue Dental Clinic||4.4/5|
1. Prince Albert Smiles Dental Centre
|BEST KNOWN FOR||Dental Implants, Invisalign®, Child-Friendly Dentistry, Smile makeovers, Oral Surgery, Hygiene / Periodontal, IV Sedation, White Fillings, Teeth Whitening, Crowns & Bridges, TMJ Disorder Treatment|
|PHONE NUMBER||+1 877-410-0805|
|LOCATION||800 15 St E #720, Prince Albert, SK S6V 8E3, Canada|
- Dr. Arcand is among the few general dentists in Saskatchewan with advanced training in IV Sedation
- Accepts the insurance company’s assignment of payments for dental coverage
- Provides access to financing through LendCare
- Multiple modes of payment such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, debit, LendCare Financing, cheque, and cash
Went to Smiles Dental for the first time recently and highly recommend it! Every staff member was so kind, and both the dental hygienist and dentist I had were wonderful. They explained everything and I have absolute faith in them and any treatments I receive while there.Anna
2. Icon Dental Centre
|BEST KNOWN FOR||General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Restorative Dentistry, Orthodontic Dentistry|
|DENTIST||Dr. Marwan Jafri|
|PHONE NUMBER||+1 306-764-4755|
|LOCATION||Carlton Court Plaza, 2805 6 Ave E #208, Prince Albert, SK S6V 3K7, Canada|
- Has a highly accomplished team of dentists, hygienists and other dental professionals
- Provides both regular and emergency dental treatments
- Office is open on Saturday once per month
I came in as a new patient for crown. Dr. Mary Tait and her team were exceptional and exceeded my expectations. My work benefits were going to terminate in three weeks time as my company was getting a new provider. Dr. Mary Tait’s team was able to fit me in on such short notice for the crown prep appointment and another appointment for the crown cementing itself. Her assistant was gentle with the needle which came as a huge relief as I’d previously been to “2nd Avenue Dental” and the dentist there used that needle on me like he was doing cross stitch.
So if you’re shy of needles and want the best and gentlest care I highly recommend Dr. Mary Tait and her wonderful team of women at Icon Dental Centre!Andrew Chandler
3. Lake Country Dental Centre
|BEST KNOWN FOR||General Dentistry|
|DENTIST||Dr. Ashley Fidyk|
|PHONE NUMBER||+1 306-763-2358|
|LOCATION||6-210 15 St E, Prince Albert, SK S6V 1G2, Canada|
- Always take in new patients
- Offers direct insurance billing and easy payment options
- Dental office has FREE parking and wheelchair accessibility
The staff right from the receptionist to dental assistants and Dentist Dr. Fidyk were all very friendly and professional. Dr Fidyk was very knowledgeable and explained treatment options in a very easy-to-understand explanation. They are very conscious of Covid restrictions and follow very good and sanitary standards of practice. Would highly recommend this office to anyone looking for a new dentist.Jude
4. Legacy Dental
|BEST KNOWN FOR||Check-up & Cleaning, Child Dentistry, Broken Tooth, Sleep Apnea, Gum Disease|
|DENTIST||Dr. Jerry Janzen|
|PHONE NUMBER||+1 306-763-7841|
|LOCATION||2990 2 Ave W, Prince Albert, SK S6V 7E9, Canada|
- Conveniently located near Kinsmen Water Park and down the street from Tim Horton’s
- Specializes in custom-made restorations such as dental implants and cosmetic services
- Uses Hi-Tech tools like digital X-rays and Scanners, Intraoral cameras, and Soft tissue lasers
Very professional and kind staff at Legacy Dental. When my kids were little and scared they made going to the “Dentist” a fun experience. Here we are many years later and get treated like family! I would highly recommend Legacy Dental to everyone!Jan
5. 2nd Avenue Dental Clinic
|BEST KNOWN FOR||General Dentistry, Orthodontics, Root Canals, Emergency Dental Care, Teeth Cleaning, Crowns, Teeth Extractions, Implants, Teeth Whitening|
|DENTIST||Dr. Michael Wu|
|PHONE NUMBER||+1 306-703-0250|
|LOCATION||2730-E, 2 Ave W, Prince Albert, SK S6V 5E6, Canada|
- Attend to dental emergencies on the same day
- Currently accepting new patients in their dental office
- Open on Saturdays and Sundays (9.30 AM – 5.30 PM)
- Provides LIVE chat option using Facebook messenger
I would recommend the clinic as well as Dr. Patricia to people. She was very friendly and knowledgeable, took the time to explain everything in detail about the fundamentals about my visit, also gave me honest opinion and recommendations.Prem Patel
How should I get ready for a check-up at Prince Albert dental clinics?
Actually, there are following few things that you should keep in mind before visiting a dentist:
- To help a dental specialist in Prince Albert better understand your condition, kindly provide him with a brief background of your oral health.
- Prior to the examination, brush and floss your teeth.
- Stay away from tea, coffee, and soft beverages before the examination.
- Lastly, verify the appointment time and date for your checkup.
Final Thoughts on Prince Albert Dentist
In a nutshell, if you’re looking for the top-rated dental offices in Prince Albert, SK and nearby, look no further than these 5 Best Dentists.
Have a moment, Please?