The Peterborough dentists have been handpicked exclusively based on rating factors including but not limited to – Clinic History, Public Reviews, Location, Range of Dental Services, Cost of Dental Services, Special Offers, Client Engagement, and Awards & Recognition.
But before that, let’s look at what qualities should you consider when selecting the best dentist near you.
Choosing The Right Peterborough Dentist
Prior to making your final pick, you might want to consider a few local dentists in Peterborough to find the one who can understand your needs. And, this makes your initial appointment very crucial.
So during your appointment, always take these things into account:
- Is the office accessible and nearby?
- Is the appointment time slot feasible?
- Does it seem like the office is tidy and organised?
- Has a permanent record of your medical and dental history been created?
- Do you receive a cost estimate before your appointment for a treatment?
- Does the dentist go over how to maintain good dental health?
Most importantly, look at the affiliations and years of experience while choosing the Peterborough dental specialist for you and your family.
Peterborough’s 10 Best Dentists
Searching for the Best Dentist near me?
Here’s the list of 10 top-rated dental clinics that you could find in Peterborough, Ontario, CA:
|1||Chemong Family Dental||4.7/5|
|3||Kawartha Dental Clinic||4.2/5|
|4||Peterborough Family Dentistry||4.4/5|
|5||Cornerstone Family Dentistry||4.7/5|
|6||Peterborough Dental Clinic||4.8/5|
|7||Dr. Christopher Moore||4.6/5|
|8||Maple Leaf Dentistry||4.7/5|
|10||Lansdowne West Dental||4.5/5|
1. Chemong Family Dental
|BEST KNOWN FOR||Braces, Conventional Dentistry, Crowns and Bridges, CEREC®, Dental Emergencies, Implants, Invisalign®, Laser-Assisted Dentistry, Root Canal Therapy, Sedation Dentistry|
|DENTIST||Dr. Alex Rhee|
|PHONE NUMBER||+1 705-755-1100|
|LOCATION||890 Chemong Rd #1, Peterborough, ON K9H 5Z8, Canada|
- Provides same-day emergency dental appointments
- Televisions in each operating room to play movies, music, and DVDs
- Has plenty of parking spaces
- Also offers a FREE Virtual Consultation
I had a great experience at Chemong Family Dental and everyone was very friendly and accommodating. When you walk in the atmosphere is very pleasant and clean. One thing I loved was that every step was explained to me prior to anything being done. Thank you for a great experience and I look forward to my next visit soon!Courtney Fleming
2. Lakeridge Dentistry
|BEST KNOWN FOR||General, Restorative, and Cosmetic Dentistry|
|DENTIST||Dr. Jyoti Datta|
|PHONE NUMBER||+1 705-742-0241|
|LOCATION||234 Romaine St, Peterborough, ON K9J 2C5, Canada|
- Family-owned and operated dental practice
- Has new internal methods to deliver innovative, individualised care for people of all ages
- Offers priority, same-day assistance for dental emergencies
I have been using the Lakeridge Dentistry for 25+ years. Very welcoming to walk in where everybody knows your name. 🙂 Always friendly (even with covid they have rigorous cleaning) and courteous. Hand sanitiser and masks available in the lobby before going in, or to sanitise when you leave. I suffer severe social anxiety and this is one of the places in the city that I feel comfortable in and have no problem having a longer conversation.Kyle Colvin
3. Kawartha Dental Clinic
|BEST KNOWN FOR||Restorative Dentistry, Cosmetic and Sedation Dentistry|
|DENTIST||Dr. Keith Zeiler|
|PHONE NUMBER||+1 705-743-1851|
|LOCATION||250 Reid St, Peterborough, ON K9J 3R1, Canada|
- Specially trained staff to attend to kids and their dental needs
- Open on Saturdays and every 2nd Sunday
My experiences at Kawartha Dental Clinic have been excellent. I let the hygienist and doctor know that I have really sensitive teeth and they have gone above and beyond to make sure my experiences have been positive. Both of the dentists I have seen are equally gentle and explained everything clearly as they did their work. At my last appointment the hygienist took extra care in asking where my sensitivities were to make sure I was as comfortable as possible.Kaiya Ham
4. Peterborough Family Dentistry
|BEST KNOWN FOR||Family Dentistry|
|PHONE NUMBER||+1 705-748-9993|
|LOCATION||474 George St N, Peterborough, ON K9H 3R7, Canada|
- Conveniently located on George Street across from Peterborough’s City Hall
- Friendly, passionate and kind dentists and dental hygienists
- Accept new patients and welcome walk-ins
I have been starting to come here recently. I have had both amazing hygienists and dentists. The staff are absolutely amazing, and are happy to answer questions if you have them and inform you what they’re doing and why! It has been amazing. I will continue to go here for the service and the people.Christopher Manson
5. Cornerstone Family Dentistry
|BEST KNOWN FOR||Family Dentistry, Restorative Care, Digital X-rays, Cosmetic Dentistry, Invisalign, Invisible Braces, Sedation Dentistry|
|DENTIST||Dr. Anna Jo|
|PHONE NUMBER||+1 705-749-0133|
|LOCATION||681 Reid St, Peterborough, ON K9H 4H8, Canada|
- Taking care of children and families for over 30 years
- Also practice Sedation Dentistry in their office
- Has exclusive finance options available for extensive treatment plans
- Always accepting new patients
I love going to Cornerstone Family Dentistry. The staff are friendly, helpful and courteous. All covid 19 rules are followed, and the office and rooms are spotless. Dr Anna Jo went way beyond to help me when I had an emergency issue. Dr Anna is an excellent dentist and I certainly will recommend any of my friends and family to Cornerstone. Thank you, Dr Anna. I do appreciate all you and your staff do.Marguerite Sexton
6. Peterborough Dental Clinic
|BEST KNOWN FOR||Hygiene & Prevention, Restorative Services, Orthodontics, Children’s Services, Dental Implants, Oral Surgery, Mouth Guards, Dental Sedation|
|DENTIST||Dr. Jack Chiang|
|PHONE NUMBER||+1 705-745-6261|
|LOCATION||113 Park St S, Peterborough, ON K9J 3R8, Canada|
- Conveniently located in the centre of Peterborough, just off Lansdowne Street
- Always taking in new patients to their dental practice
- Offers direct insurance billing for most plans
- Provides services in two languages: English and Mandarin
I have been a patient here for 25 years and while going to the dentist isn’t my favourite thing Dr Jack is my favourite dentist – along with his amazing staff. They really care about their patients and do their best to provide a positive experience. They have also special training in dealing with special needs children as well.Mark
7. Dr. Christopher Moore
|BEST KNOWN FOR||Cosmetic Dentistry, Hi-Tech Dentistry, Orthodontics, Dental Treatments|
|DENTISTS||Dr. Christopher Moore|
|PHONE NUMBER||+1 705-742-5666|
|LOCATION||304 Park St N, Peterborough, ON K9J 3W5, Canada|
- Specialized in Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
- See all patients on an appointment basis
Dr. Moore is an amazing dentist.
Dr. Moore, and his assistants make sure you are comfortable through every step. I’m not the easiest patient to work on, as I usually require more freezing than normal. Dr. Moore is accommodating without question. I also appreciate the detail he goes into with explaining what is going on with my teeth and gums. I don’t exactly look forward to going to the dentist, who does? But with Dr Moore I know that I’m in good hands, and that I’ll have healthy teeth for a long time.Alex
8. Maple Leaf Dentistry
|BEST KNOWN FOR||Dental Hygiene, General Dentistry, Implants, Cosmetic Dentistry, Emergency Dentistry|
|DENTIST||Dr. Cam Crawford|
|PHONE NUMBER||+1 705-748-2454|
|LOCATION||291 Reid St, Peterborough, ON K9J 3R2, Canada|
- Features FREE off-street parking for their clients, in addition to parking on a number of neighbouring streets
- Waiting room is equipped with modern amenities like flat-screen televisions and AC
- Constantly welcome new patients of all ages
- 24 Hour Emergency Service can also be arranged
Dr. Crawford and his team provide dental care for our family. Everyone is very personable and always running on time. Dr. Crawford takes the time to explain your dental status, and answers any questions you may have. The team was fantastic with our 4 year old son for his checkups and during fillings. Highly recommended for children and adults. Two thumb up!Tiffany
9. Burnham Dental
|BEST KNOWN FOR||Whitening, Veneers, Crowns, Bridges, Bonding, Esthetic Restorations|
|DENTIST||Dr. Brian Smith|
|PHONE NUMBER||+1 705-743-8385|
|LOCATION||270 Charlotte St #103, Peterborough, ON K9J 2V4, Canada|
- Offers a comprehensive kids programme that includes procedures like sedation, laughing gas, silver diamine fluoride (SDF) and SMART fillings
- Has TV’s in the treatment rooms, and access to FREE Wi-fi
- Provide an affordable range of oral health care procedures
Burnham Dental is the best! I’m very satisfied with the care I have received over the years for various services. The entire staff are great.
My dentist and hygienist are both amazing. It’s as stress free as I’ve ever felt at a dental appointment.Joy
10. Lansdowne West Dental
|BEST KNOWN FOR||Dental Hygiene, Restoration, Extractions, Root Canals, Crowns and Implants|
|PHONE NUMBER||+1 705-742-9999|
|LOCATION||1524 Lansdowne St Unit 5, Peterborough, ON K9J 2A2, Canada|
- Do thorough oral examinations, scale, and polish your teeth
- Provides streamlined referrals to their Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Individually personalized trays and bleach supplies are available for at-home whitening
- Accepts Interac, Visa, MasterCard and financing through iFinance
This is a top-notch dental office. You can trust Dr. Hockley for an honest and thorough explanation of what needs to be done and what all of your options are. Dr. Hockley, Melissa, Tracey and the team really go out of their way to make sure that you’re comfortable and are super professional and responsive. I have zero hesitation recommending this office to anybody.Victoria
In a nutshell, if you’re looking for the top-rated dental clinics in Peterborough, ON and nearby, look no further than these 10 Best Dentists.
Have a moment, Please?